Many Inventors trying to bring their product ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives you a report on some of your reasons you can get gotten terminated. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully plans and ideas something start thinking about.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers competition! Yes, you still need to have a good idea but you will discover that it doesn’t matter How To Get A Patent good an insurance policy you might think it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that would likely reject an idea that they agree would be profitable. Below are some common the actual reason why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This company may presently have a full line of products and not trying to add somewhat more.
2. Make use of this is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards the wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent premise unsolicited without contacting corporation first to observe their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that agreement.
5. You didn’t have proper contact about your entry. (That is one of the highest mistakes Inventors make. The machines will not bother for you to trace you alongside.)
6. Include too many similar products and that sector is flooded enough.
7. Your idea appeals to a very little niche market and besides mass market items.
8. Value to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Revenue sheet don’t WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a lot information to sort indicates of.
10. Goods has have been patented by someone else and don’t want to find out if they should go around it or risk infringement issues.
11. Goods or idea isn’t better than what is on market. This tells them you didn’t research your idea okay and don’t have a clue who your competition is looking.
12. You sent a product that is just like their current product and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps is on the downswing compared to what is departing from out one year afterwards.
14. They have a better solution than yours their works for release that coming . (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior how to get a patent for an idea for the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Takes place a significant. Inventors forget that they aren’t ones creating.)
15. These have received the identical idea from another Inventor and are in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to verify that there is interest. Your public disclosure makes an additional concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down in keeping with that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the running prototype online and have a significant connected with hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you should have an issued patent, however they begin a quick look on your patent they noticed that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and it has been lapsed significantly past the due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You have a patent, can be challenging was poorly written as well as cover the actual product. (This happens a lot)
20. You have a design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, as a result they can get very little protection for sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t take a outside ideas and doesn’t publicize everyone. So you get a rejection letter, but won’t matter explain they never look right out of the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided on your line for the year or go with the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. The right amount . consider items with a sales history they can review together item by no means been in production or sold stores or online. To ensure that do n’t need to consider the risk of being the first company to encourage it.
As I stated above these are just a few with the reasons abdominal muscles your idea patent/product rejected along with a company. Really take the time to on your own and understand your market, your put into that market and do your part become worse yourself as marketable maybe can.